Thursday, April 17, 2008

April's Featured Crow!

Here is April's Featured Crow!


Hi, My name is Lori Kai of Black Crow Primitives and I live in Hilo, Hawaii. I have been creating since I was a child, teaching myself how to sew at the age of 9 or 10 after being booted from a basic sewing class for 'not being very good at it'. Since then, I have also taught myself to work with wood and to paint. I love vintage items, which I often times use in my pieces be it fabric, trims, quilts, linens, wood items, tin items ~ anything I can salvage and give new life to! Most of my items are vintage inspired OOAK and limited releases. My seasonal groupings usually coordinate with one another making it easy to mix and match pieces and still have them work together. My Summer Season just started and items may be purchased from my Etsy store www.blackcrowprimitives.etsy.com or the AGOC website at www.agatheringofcrows.com . I also have a few pieces up for auction on eBay under user ID: elkayandmo . Here's a sampling of my current offerings and I hope to visit with you soon in one of my shops!



No comments: